IPRESIDIUM Cyber Solutions has positioned itself in the small to medium size (SMB) market to offer cybersecurity solutions and services previously focused on only enterprise level customers and prospects. The company offers both software as well as consulting services in target markets such as Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Entertainment and Hospitality, Travel and Transportation, Manufacturing and Commerce, eCommerce, Energy and Power, Non-Profit, and Remote organizations both nationally and internationally.
During the initial startup phase of our sales efforts, we are seeking commission only sales people to join our organization.
The Sales Representative will be the face and voice of IPRESIDIUM. As an Inside-Sales Rep at IPRESIDIUM, you will have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with our leadership team and increasing the sales volume by generating new customers. You as our Sales Representative will focus on developing and securing new business within an assigned sales territory throughout the US and ensure that customers are satisfied with our products and services.
The preferred candidates will be those that:
- Have experience working as commission only independent contractors
- Have sold SaaS software solutions and/or cybersecurity solutions or consultancy
- Have the required tools, internet, computer and phone, for a home office environment
- Have relationships or contacts in one or more of the markets the company is targeting
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be associated with a cybersecurity company uniquely positioned in the SMB market eagerly seeking our solutions and services
- An opportunity to generate a significant income
- An opportunity to sell to your existing client and prospect base regardless of location.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
- This is a commission only telephone sales position.
- Full time.
- Comfortable office space with all tools for success provided.
- The successful candidate will receive training with our products.
- Candidate should have an entrepreneurial attitude. The position offers the right candidate the potential for having a significant influence on the company’s future direction and expansion.
- Determine the customer’s needs.
- Hit predetermined sales targets on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
- Suggestively sell additional items and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
- Be aware of current promotional items and the correct pricing.
- Open new accounts for IPRESIDIUM and follow up with them according to their needs.
- Perform any other duties that pertain to sales and the department.
- Utilize our CRM for daily recording of all calls, emails and notes pertaining to each account.
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies and personalize in your own way.
- Telephone Sales experience required
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of MS Office software applications
- Excellent phone/verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated–ability to work in an efficient, creative and consistent manner.
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies and personalize in your own way
- This is a IRS1099 sales position with an uncapped commission structure.
- Commissions for recurring subscriptions will continue for an additional 2 years beyond the initial first year commissions.
Summary of benefits to working with us
- Flexible hours
- Extremely high commission structure
- Potential for having a significant influence on the direction of the company and becoming a key player in the company, sharing in its growth.
Applicants must provide a resume
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com